Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trippin...

Last night was spent at my friends place. I as usual was just lolling around chatting. A nice end to a hectic week. Sit down relax listen to music. Then came to the point of tripping. His opinion as usual is either a quart of whiskey or vodka depending on his mood.


I agree wholly; fortunately for me i don't need that much coaxing to get me there. Lets get to that... what makes you trip?

here's my list:

1) Sugar. i cannot begin to tell you how good this stuff is :-D no i mean the regular eating sugar not the other stuff. Have teaspoonful on an empty growling stomach and watch it hit! It is crazy! Takes me 3 spoonfuls though!

2) chocolate and fizzy drinks. Okay don't laugh but its my trip i don't see why i cant have my little fun!

6 small Hershey's and that's alll I need. Well the fizzy stuff needs to be 2 liters down in under an hour but that's just crazy stuff.

3) Music. What can i say about this? Nothing really some good rock or trance is just enough to send you into some crazy zone. Mixed with a cocktail of exhaustion and sleep-deprivation and it IS KILLER! Personally i need some 1200 micrograms or astral projection or a nice list of old rock to get me going!

That's only my lil list whats yours? Let me know...

3 comments:

  1. Being lost in my Lords thoughts & his bhajans is what puts me on a high & of course a very good business day

    ReplyDelete
  2. that high when you meet someone the first few times, dancing, a glass of hot chocolate, a book like love in the time of cholera, almost all kinds of music, and some very special individuals...all these (and more) are guaranteed ways of getting me tripping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... interesting when it comes down to thinking about it...dancing.. sugar[yes thats true] .... chocolates... breeezer gaha ! ... ummm....food...cakes...laughter...

    ReplyDelete